Service Engineer (BBBH32685) Belrose, Sydney, Australia
- Be part of a collaborative service team within orthopaedics
Career growth and development opportunities
- Contribute to the growth of the technical and commercial elements
Attractive base salary + car allowance + super + bonus
About the company
Work for a company dealing with technologically-advanced medical equipment supporting healthcare specialists and support staff within the healthcare industry.
About the opportunity
An Opportunity to be part of a service specialist team specifically for the orthopaedics market. Newly created technical roles with a focus on technical and commercial aspects of the business - you will be required to develop strong relationships, assist with sales support and work through remote support, installations, preventative maintenance and breakdown services for customers.
NSW & Interstate travel is required for this role.
- Technical expert on the operation, maintenance, management, and upgrade of hardware/software.
- Resolve incidents through effective troubleshooting methodology.
- Analyse and recommend solutions, upgrades and services for streamlining and process improvements to hospital customers.
- Responsible for calibration, functional testing and safety testing of inbound and outbound trial and loan equipment.
- Maintain accurate updated documentation while performing essential job duties.
- Participate in equipment installations as required
- Escalate internally and with the principal’s helpdesk unresolved issues and follow up until resolved.
Experience and Attributes
- Electronic / bio-medical / electrical qualification
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- 2-5 years previous experience as field service technician within the medical industry
- Availability to travel interstate and overseas if required
- Understanding of PACs / DICOM and HL7 and medical related IT systems.
- Driver’s license required
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Gemma Staddon, Senior Recruitment Consultant on 0288778709 for a confidential discussion.