Supply Planner (38691) Western Sydney, Australia
- Work for a leading Medical company within their Supply Planning team
- Flexible hybrid working environment
- Attractive salary on offer
About the company
Our client, a well renowned global pharmaceutical manufacturing company is responsible enhancing patient's lives, through supplying pharmaceutical medication. Located in Western Sydney, the campus provides on-site car parking, an on-site gym and care. Join their dynamic and passionate team who boast a good company culture and high retention of staff
About the opportunity
Work with a supportive team in a Supply Planning role managing inventory across Australia. Lead and drive communications with the commercial teams in relation to gaps between customer demand and inventory. You will mitigate short and medium term inventory issues, conduct risk management and have a strong communication line with the wider teams.
- Analyse and report inventory variances
- Communicate with the commercial teams for supply issues and lead commercial meetings
- Own the inventory plans and drive optimization
- Manage back orders risks and communicate closely with the commercial teams
- Lead strategic stock planning for the market and supply issues
- Order management, monitor Inbound PO’s and work with Supply Planners, global logistics and transportation.
- Build and maintain reports for commercial team including transfer orders
- Manage product launches
Skills and Experience
- Experience in a related role in Supply Chain
- Experience working in the healthcare industry preferred but not essential
- Knowledge of import/export
- Exposure to JDE/ ERP systems
- Strong analytical skills and working knowledge in a similar role
- Stakeholder management and strong customer service skills
A collaborative and rewarding company focused on providing the best outcomes for patients.
How to Apply
Your application will be reviewed by Gemma Staddon. Feel free to call Gemma on 028877 8776 for a confidential discussion.