Supply Chain Associate (38160) Sydney, Australia
Global Healthcare company with great support in place
Permanent Full-time opportunity
Hybrid work model - work between the office and home
About the company
Global medical company who over the years have developed and committed to bring innovative medicines across the world. This role in Supply Chain is well-supported working with a well-established team.
About the opportunity
In this role you will provide operational and technical support within the supply chain working closely with the wider operational team. You will report into the Supply Chain Director who is also based in Sydney and work to support core processes, systems and data to meet the current and future business needs.
There will be a high level of analytical work involved and you will assist with the end-to-end inventory requirements of both Australia and New Zealand whilst working with the overseas sites. Have the opportunity to work in a hybrid model – both from the office & home – offering support and a detailed handover from the previous associate in the role.
- Work closely & assist the Senior Supply Chain Associate by calculating metrics and assisting to prepare S&OP presentations as well as accurate stock management
- Ensure demand forecasts are always visible in SAP
- Provide strong communication with key customer contacts
- Ensure compliance with policy reviews
- Liaise with the wider Operations teams to effectively supply samples
- Run obsolete reports and recommend provision to the Finance manager
- Actively manage the shared Supply Chain mailbox to ensure there are timely responses
Skills and Experience
- High School or Secondary Diploma
- 2+ years of supply chain experience
- Experience in the Medical Device, Pharmaceutical or FMCG preferred but not essential
- Experience with data analysis, internal systems, reporting preparation and the Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong and demonstrated analytical skills
- Have the ability to work autonomously and with the wider operational teams
- Strong time management skills with strong planning and execution
- Detail and solution orientated
Work for a high performing company who has been recognised as one of the Best places to work in recent Australian Awards.
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Gemma Staddon, Specialist Manager on 02 8877 8776 for a confidential discussion.