Fullstack .Net Developer (BBBH2294) North Shore, Australia
Full Stack .Net Developer
North Shore location (Sydney)
Permanent: $110k - $130k + Super
Our client is an online booking system that gives business owners the ability to take control of their venues, bookings, brand and SEO. We are looking for someone who thinks outside the box, is innovative and has a 'will do' solution oriented attitude to get things done. They will be experienced in .Net development and provide operational support for any bugs or issues that are reported via the service desk from staff, QA or customers.
Experience and skills:
- Strong analysis and investigation problem solving skills.
- Experience in .Net web development using C# and Asp.net MVC 4/5 and Core.
- Strong understanding of WebApi/ WebApi2, Rest, and third-party integrations
- Proven experience in MS SqlServer and ORMs ie Entity Framework & Linq
- NoSQL Database experience ie CouchDB, Mango, and writing queries.
- Experience working with front-end frameworks and libraries such as Angular, React or Vue including experience with state management in SPA applications.
- Ability work across Azure and AWS.
- A place where you will feel valued and part of the family. You are vital to our success.
- A workplace that believes in innovation in order to stay competitive and deliver quality to our end users.
- A flexible, inclusive and friendly culture
- Training and development to employees for career and skills progression.
- Be part of a team applying Agile software engineering best practices.
Please send your application and CV through our portal if this role sounds like you!!