Senior Software Developer (BBBH1560) Byron Bay, Australia
|Salary:||AUD130000 - AUD160000 per annum + Super|
Senior Software Developer (Ruby)
Byron Bay Area or Remote
Excellent $130K-$160K + Super
Our client is searching for a Senior Developer with extensive experience building web applications that combine solid architecture, security and scalability with a focus on customer experience. You will be a vital team player whom is able to balance the core platform
requirements of the business with the ability to embrace new technology and best-practice innovations in the sector.
• A single app, with a large pipeline of new integrating clients.
• Stack snapshot: Rails, RSpec, PostgreSQL, Redis, Puma, Yarn, Webpack, AWS.
• Process management: Asana, GitHub.
• TDD with 100% coverage (according to Simplecov).
• We ❤ code reviews.
• Design, develop and iterate through new features.
• Provide insight and advice to other key stakeholders.
• Review and mentor other team members. Be a team player!
• Ensure production-ready high code quality.
• Continually consider the product from both a holistic and specific view-point.
• Security reviews.
• Technical planning with proven experience designing APIs with scale and security in
• Team management.
• Comfortable with CSS, HTML and associated front end technologies.
• Familiar with CI/CD processes.
• Highly attentive to detail (nothing is too small to notice or correct).
• DevOps and AWS
• Modern JS and frameworks (ES2018, React, Redux, etc…)
What’s on offer?
• Salary package commensurate with experience.
• Great employment benefits and working situation (remote friendly).
• Rapid career advancement opportunities for the right candidate.