.Net Integration Developer (BBBH2697) North Shore, Australia
.NET Integration Developer
SaaS Booking Technology
Excellent Day Rates
North Sydney Location
My client is an SaaS hospitality booking technology company with offices all around Australia and now expanding overseas. Their offices are in Crows Nest (Nth Sydney) but there are remote opportunities with this role too, they are quite flexible. (60% wfh options)
We are currently seeking a Backend Integration Developer (.NET C#) to join our team for an initial 6 months with a strong possibility of extension or permanent. Your task will be to develop a platform that will enable us to push and pull data to third parties. There is a mix of new and existing integrations to unify, some will be in real time, others will be nightly batch processing.
- At least 5 years of experience in .NET using ASP.NET and C# Web API.
- Demonstrated experience of working with REST API's, Micro Services and SOA.
- Good understanding of SOLID principles and dependency injection
- Experience in writing Unit and Integration tests
- Experience working with relational and/or non-relational databases.
- Knowledge of cloud platforms like Azure or AWS is a plus
- Knowledge of frontend tech, we use AngularJS and React.
- Knowledge of agile development practices
- Knowledge of working with Team city or CI/CD is a plus
- Able to demonstrate strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills and the ability to act with professionalism in a team environment to resolve issues and provide support
- Display an ability to stay on task as well as self-manage.
Please submit CV through this portal if this is you!