Sr. Geotechnical Engineer (G2H Geo Eng) Londonderry, New Hampshire
SENIOR GEOTECHNICAL ENGINEER
We have partnered with an exceptional Engineering and Environmental Consulting Firm that needs a motivated Senior Geotechnical Engineer to work as part of a strong Geotechnical and Environmental Team. This firm has multiple positions open throughout your area and is offering relocation benefits where applicable.
- Experience and knowledge of a variety of site investigation and remediation projects. The types of projects involved with this position include hydrologic and hydraulic evaluations in support of culvert, bridge, dam, and floodplain projects.
- Knowledge of and experience with fluvial geomorphic assessments, stormwater system design, channel embankment designs, channel restoration design, dam removal, evaluation and design of culverts and small bridges for improved AOP and channel stability.
- Responsibilities include field investigations, hydrologic and hydraulic modeling, identification and evaluation of alternatives, preparation of reports, development of plans and specifications.
- Responsible for the development of remedial design computations, technical specifications and preparation of the contract documents.
- Plans, schedules, conducts and coordinates detailed phases of a project independently. with other engineering disciplines and project management staff.
- Complete projects within budget and scheduling restraints.
EDUCATION AND LICENSURE:
- Minimum of a Bachelor of Science Degree in Civil, Structural, or Geotechnical Engineering.
- Registered Professional Engineer (PE) or FE/EIT with the ability to obtain PE.
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE, AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Must have a clear understanding of AutoCAD.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- A minimum of 4 years of discipline specific engineering experience working on site investigation and remediation projects required.
- Demonstrates a strong knowledge about the respective engineering discipline.
- Experience with computer software applications (e.g. GIS, aquifer testing, gINT, AutoCAD, etc.) preferred.
- Familiar with QA/QC procedures and understands basic business practices and laws related to engineering.
- Accomplished technical writer with ability to summarize complex data sets and issues in report format with specific focus on the audience at hand.
- An articulate and persuasive communicator, both one-on-one and in front of large groups, including clients and regulatory agencies.
Our client is ready to hire!! Don't wait, APPLY NOW!
If you have questions or wish to discuss this opportunity, reach-out to Glory Hill at email@example.com or text 605.679.9968.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.