Sr. Civil Engineer - Land Development (G2H Civil Lnd Dvlpmt) Norfolk, Virginia
CIVIL ENGINEER, LAND DEVELOPMENT, PE
We are partnered with a reputable, multi-discipline Civil Engineering Firm. They are looking for a Civil Engineer, Land Development PE, with a passion to deliver excellence! This firm works hard to ensure that their projects are planned, designed & managed to meet not only high expectations, but to exceed their client's goals. As their team continues to grow, they are seeking a highly motivated engineer to join their team.
Civil Engineer, Land Development, PE
- 8+ year's experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineer, PE (Required)
- Project Manager
- Specialize in land development and design
- Preparing the land for the next phase of building projects
- Civil-related utility design expertise
- Trenchless technology design expertise
- Construction expertise as it relates to production of design drawings and resolution of field issues
- Foundation/geotechnical experience and understanding
- Site Layout
- Grading and Earthwork calculations
- Storm Water Management Design and Permitting
- Erosion and Sedimentation Control Design and Permitting
- Preparation/Submission of Local Land Development Permits
- Quality Assurance
- Mentoring and Development of Junior Staff
- Proficient writing skills and excellent communication skills
- Strong client/agency management skills
Competitive compensation package, benefits, 401(k) with company match.
If you have questions or wish to discuss this opportunity, reach-out to email@example.com or text 605-679-9968.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.