Engineering Team Leader (VC8672) Malton, England
|Salary:||GBP43000 - GBP44500 per annum|
A well established and growing food company based in Malton are recruiting for an Engineering Team Leader. The successful Engineering Team Leader will be a hands-on engineer who has mentored or supervised other engineers on shift previously and ideally you will have worked within the food or FMCG sectors.
The successful Engineering Team Leader will be responsible for:
- Ensuring that the engineer's duties are carried out in a timely effective manner
- Provide support, direction and assistance to the engineers in all areas of their assigned duties
- Supervision of all engineers during the shift
- Control of contractors – permit to work
- Using the Pirana PPM system to carry out planned maintenance, fault finding and repairs within the factory and the site more broadly
- Lead the relocation and re-installation of machinery and Machine set-ups
- Liaison and management of contractors ensuring all site and health and safety rules are adhered to
- Training, coaching and mentoring of staff
- Maintaining a highly motivated team, leading by example, delivering updates from management meetings and ensuring KPI's are met.
Suitable Engineering Team Leaders will have worked within the food/ FMCG sector previously and have supervisory experience and can effectively manage a team of engineers. Able to delegate jobs and is a competent decision-maker. The shifts are 12 hour days Friday-Monday basis and salary is £43,200 and advertised at £44,500 to cover overtime. Benefits include a competitive salary, good holiday entitlement, competitive contributory pension, and life assurance scheme.