Quality Auditor (VC11300) Malton, England
|Salary:||GBP21000 - GBP24000 per annum|
Job title – Quality Auditor
Location – Malton, YO17 9RD
Salary – Up to £24,000 per annum
Duration – Perm/Full-time
Sector – Engineering
Applications – firstname.lastname@example.org
An opportunity has arisen for a Quality Auditor to join the UK’s biggest plant-based food manufacturers. With continuous growth and investment, this company just continues to go from strength to strength.
As a Quality Auditor, your responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing quality and food procedures, site compliance and hygiene regulations
- Conducting equipment checks.
- Analyse and investigate product complaints or reported quality issues to ensure closure in accordance with company guidelines and external regulatory requirements
- Provide data for daily and monthly KPI reports and drive quality improvements across the site.
We are looking for a Quality Auditor who has the following skills and experiences:
- Experience in a similar role within the Food Manufactuirng/FMCG sector
- Excellent communication skills.
- Assertive with the ability to make decisions on the spot.
- A can do attitude and a strong work ethic.
To apply for this role as Quality Auditor, please click apply online and upload an updated copy of your CV.