Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer (VC12172) York, England
|Salary:||GBP33000 - GBP34000 per annum|
We are looking for an ambitious and highly motivated maintenance engineer with a background in the Food or FMCG sector who is looking to drive career forwards in a fast paced, dynamic food production environment. Our client is heavily investing in new machinery and can offer the opportunity to be involved in multiple CAPEX projects as well as driving CI on shift.
The successful Maintenance Engineer will be responsible for:
- Play a key part in driving continuous improvements.
- You will be responsible for working through the planned maintenance schedule and carrying out any machinery/ wiring upgrades.
- Working across the factory attending reactive machinery breakdowns and diagnosing faults as well as ensuring all planned and routine maintenance activities are carried out.
- Working with production ensuring production downtime is kept to a minimum.
- You will also be responsible for machinery installations/ moves and modifications of new and older machinery.
In return, the successful Maintenance Engineer will be part of a business that recognises talent and skill and will always promote from within where possible. You will enjoy a successful career with training and development tailored to you and your career. The salary is advertised as £34,000.
I am really keen to see your CV if you are a time served Maintenance Engineer with a minimum of a level 3 qualification in an engineering field. You will like to work at speed and be able to think on your feet and be a creative and diligent Maintenance Engineer. This role is working on a Monday-Friday double days shift pattern.