Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer (VC12310) Thirsk, England
|Salary:||GBP36000 - GBP39000 per annum|
A well-established leading FMCG company based in the Thirsk area is looking for an experienced Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer to join the business.
The successful Maintenance Engineer will be responsible for both Electrical and Mechanical maintenance of food processing equipment including:
- Implement current Health and Safety procedures and assist in further development and improvement of maintenance and engineering procedures.
- Contribute towards system/process improvements
- Undertake planned and preventative maintenance activities, as well as attending and resolving breakdowns
- Maintain and repair air-conditioning and extraction systems
- Administer the purchasing and stock control of engineering parts/ spares etc
The successful Maintenance Engineer will have knowledge of fault finding and maintaining PLC systems, with programming knowledge being an advantage. In return, you will be part of a business that recognises talent and skill and will always promote from within where possible. You will enjoy a successful career with training and development tailored to you and your career.
I am really keen to see your CV if you are a time served Maintenance Engineer with a minimum of a level 3 qualification in an engineering field, as well as electrical certificates. You will like to work at speed and be able to think on your feet and be a creative and diligent Maintenance Engineer, with experience within the food sector. This role is working on a Monday - Friday, three shift pattern (no nights), with a salary of up to £39,000, depending on experience.