Engineering Manager (VC9519) York, England
|Salary:||GBP45000 - GBP50000 per annum|
Engineering Manager required for a fast paced manufacturing company based in York. The successful Engineering Manager will lead a small team of 6 and will be responsible for delivering an effective and first class engineering support to site services and production.
The Engineering Manager will be responsible for:
- Pro-Active management of engineering issues across all departments.
- Be responsible for ensuring effective PPM system.
- Pro-actively manage the engineering team to deliver best in class standards for all areas of responsibility
- Target setting and monitoring performance to ensure effective and timely implementation of any changes to equipment or processes and that they are clearly communicated and understood by all relevant departments.
- Ensure all staff are involved in the success of the operation through continual feedback and positive communication.
- To ensure direct reports effectively manage work load effectively
- To perform line management duties as defined in terms of performance appraisal, return to work interviews and final level disciplinary actions
Suitable candidates will have worked within the food/FMCG sector previously and have previous management experience. Ideally you will be qualified to degree level and enjoy being a hands on engineering leader.
Apply with your CV for a full job description.