Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer (VC8921) Pontefract, England
|Salary:||GBP30000 - GBP32000 per annum|
A well-established FMCG company based in the wakefield area is looking for an experienced Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer with an electrical bias to join the business.
The successful Maintenance Engineer will be working in a fast-paced food packaging business across a number of lines with a variety of machines. Our client is a leading packaging specialist and can offer excellent training and development and career progression.
Your responsibilities as the Maintenance Engineer will be:
- To attend machinery breakdowns and diagnose both electrical and mechanical faults.
- You will be tasked with the speedy repair of a variety of packaging machines updating production on your progress.
- You will carry out planned maintenance activities as well as work on machinery upgrades and installations.
- You will be engaged on several CI projects across the factory including machinery moves and installations.
- Assisting the Production team where possible
- Following set procedures and guidelines with respect to food safety, hygiene, health & safety etc
- Driving your own personal development through training and work-based experience
In return, the successful Maintenance Engineer will be part of a business that recognises talent and skill and will always promote from within where possible. You will enjoy a successful career with training and development tailored to you and your career. The salary is DOE but ranging between £30,000 and £32,000, plus any potential additional paid overtime. Working on a Monday - Friday double days shift pattern.
I am really keen to see your CV if you are a time served Maintenance Engineer with a minimum of a level 3 qualification in an engineering field. You will like to work at speed and be able to think on your feet and be a creative and diligent Maintenance Engineer.