Production Engineer (VC8739) Northallerton, England
|Salary:||GBP33000 - GBP36000 per annum|
A well established and growing food manufacturing business based in Northallerton are recruiting an experienced Production Engineer to join their team.
As the Production Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Responding to production machinery breakdowns and call outs
- Ensure that 95% of your time is concentrated on PPM rather than reactive/corrective
- Ensure that the maintenance plan is carried out according to and in conjunction with the production schedule
- Ensure that the factory engineering stores are always fully equipped and stocked up
- Keep aware of production plan and any changes to the plan to keep production schedules correct
- Responsibility for the site and services operation fault-finding throughout the site and services engineers
In return, the successful Production Engineer will be part of a business that recognises talent and skill and will always promote from within where possible. You will enjoy a successful career with training and development tailored to you and your career. The salary is advertised as £33-£36k, this is DOE, plus overtime. As Production Engineer the shift pattern you would work contains days and nights.
The successful Production Engineer will be time served, qualified and ideally multi-skilled. You will be able to work from schematics and have a good sound knowledge of pneumatic and hydraulic systems as well as sensors and invertors, also good machining and lathing experience. You will have experience in upgrading production machinery as well as machine installations and have excellent technical knowledge.