Electrical Maintenance Engineer (VC11289) Northallerton, England
|Salary:||GBP38000 - GBP43000 per annum|
Our client is a leading fact paced food production business and they are looking to recruit an experienced electrical maintenance engineer who has advanced PLC and Controls skills. The successful Controls Engineer will have worked with multiple PLC's and be comfortable working as part of a busy factory maintenance team and be looking for career progression.
The role of the Electrical Maintenance Engineer will involve:
- Installation, maintenance, repair and calibration of plant electrical systems
- Leading on installation projects across the factory
- Designing and developing new control systems
- Testing, maintaining and modifying existing systems
- Creating new PLC software sequences to integrate with current programme's
- Carrying out preventative maintenance across plant machinery and electrical systems including PLC's, SCADA, HMI and Robotics.
Suitable candidates will have extensive experience working with a variety of PLC's including Allen Bradley, Siemens and Mitsubishi. You will have relevant electrical engineering qualifications and be looking to further develop your qualifications, career and skills. Although this role is initially working on shift as part of the maintenance team you may be required to work across days Monday to Friday at a later date.