IT Security Manager (INGO16908) Rotterdam , Nederland
We are looking for an IT Security Manager for one of the biggest projects worldwide in the Marine industry in South Holland. The mission of this project is to build and design vessels that comply with all kinds of Top Secret Security Requirements.
You will lead the project from the Security point of view and you will manage a team of IT Security Engineers.
As an IT Security Manager, you will design and advise on security solutions to meet the requirements for every ship.
Your main responsibility is to manage the technical team and to report to Project Directors and high management levels on the client-side.
Profiel van kandidaat
For this role, we are looking for a specific skillset:
- +5 years of experience as an IT Security Manager
- A Bachelor or/and Master's degree
- Up-to-date knowledge in the IT Security field
- Preferably some previous experience in the Shipping/Maritim industry
- Experience reporting to high management levels
- Excellent communication skills in English and some fluency in German is a big plus
There are thousands of reasons why we would like to work in this DREAM project, but here you have a few to get an idea:
- a dynamic international working environment focusing on technology and innovation
- a competitive salary
- continuous focus on professional and personal development
- at least 40 days of annual leave
- an active social environment such as events and sports
- travel allowance
Last but not least, to be part of an ambitious project that involves great challenges and innovation in the Maritime industry.