Apprentice Recruitment Consultant (App Prescot) Prescot, England
Are you ready to take the first steps in your recruitment career?
We’ve an exciting, new position in our Healthcare Staffing Department for a Recruitment Consultant Apprentice to join our Prescot, Merseyside office.
As a Recruitment Consultant apprentice you will provide support with Healthcare administration and projects. You will also have the opportunity to engage with different people across the Healthcare business and work with different candidates and clients.
- Resource Healthcare staff
- CV searching
- Booking and confirming interviews by telephone and email.
- Place adverts
- Record keeping
- Data Entry & Inputting
- General office duties such as filing, photocopying, scanning, posting etc.
- To gain an understanding of bookings and booking portals and to assist as and when required
- Answering general telephone enquiries from staff and customers in a professional manner
- Any other reasonable duties
The role is based at our Head Office in Tiger Court, Prescot. The business park is situated close to the M57 and easily commutable from St Helens, Liverpool, Warrington and Wigan area
To apply for this role you will need:
- Ideally candidates will have achieved GCSE’s in English and Maths, grade C or above
- Have a general interest in developing a career in Recruitment
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills the ability to interact at all levels
- The ability to manage own time, prioritise workloads, remain calm and think logically
- The ability to work efficiently and effectively as part of a team
Email Paula Graves on for further details.
CRG is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.