Senior Exports Coordinator (HTEXPORT) Swindon, England
|Salary:||GBP26000 - GBP28000 per annum|
I am actively recruiting to a Senior Exports Coordinator vacancy with a high profile Automotive companies logistics division. This role is based at their European HQ base in Swindon, Wiltshire.
This is an opportunity to work for one of the most well-known brands in the Automotive sector on a permanent basis, with an annual salary up to £27500 ( + benefits) available for the right candidate.
The business provide a diverse range of products and logistics services within the Supply Chain of our wider Automotive Business.
They specialise in supplying raw materials (light metals, steel, plastics and resin), direct supply import, parts export to global manufacturing operations, dies and machinery for manufacturing operations and CE Marking of manufacturing equipment.
The Senior Exports Coordinator will be responsible for the following:
- Ensure goods are imported/exported through customs and supplied to agreed point of delivery
- Calculate forward orders to meet production schedules and accommodate supplier and shipping lead times
- Raising quotes, PO’S and invoices for orders, confirming purchase costs and sales prices
- Acting as a point of contact for customer and supplier queries
- Proactively manage aged debt to meet cash flow targets
I am keen to speak to candidates who have the following skills/experience:
- Previous experience within a Logistics or Supply Chain Co-ordination role (import/export experience preferred but not essential)
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Advanced excel skills
- Automotive Supply Chain experience preferred (not essential)
- CIPS (desirable)
If you have the key skills required and feel you can provide valuable experience to our client please email with your updated CV to apply
For more information please contact George on 07860 946669