Senior Chef de Partie (MM-SCDP2) London, England
|Salary:||GBP37438 - GBP37438 per annum + Excellent company benefits|
Are you ready to join our luxury Metropolitan Mayfair?
We are recruiting for a senior chef de partie to join our luxury Mayfair casino. If you have previous or current fine dining experience within a kitchen, this is a perfect opportunity for you!
Metropolitan Gaming work closely with celebrity chefs such as Marco Pierre White and James Martin, so are you ready to join a forever expanding business and be a part of something big and new?
Lucrative employee benefits; some are a taste of what we offer:
- Cycle to work scheme
- Company pension
- Extensive employee HUB offering discounts from travel, retail, hospitality to health and well-being
- Regular training and development
- Employee health and well-being services
- Refer a friend incentive (Paid into your employee hub account)
- 50% off food and drinks in all our UK venues
- Financial advice services
- Holiday accrual with length of service
Salary + Enhanced salary when working nights!
Our kitchen team is pivotal to our operation; hence your role is crucial to the launch of this exquisite venue. To ensure quality, consistency and beautifully presented dishes are produced for our discerning clientele.
So, are you ready to place your bets on a career with us?
Well keep on reading!
As we are establishing a new kitchen team for our Mayfair casino, this is your opportunity to take the next steps in your future career!
Having a strong attention to detail and cooking skills, these are both essential to the role. Other factors such as understanding kitchen processes, for example: inventory, compliance, food health and safety/hygiene standards and audit points are pivotal to the role.
Having an understanding COSHH, HACCP, Natasha’s Law and the legal requirements behind allergen protocols and procedures.
- High level of authentic cooking skills.
- Pro-active attitude with the ability to work unsupervised.
- Experience working in a commercial kitchen.
- A passion for food.
- High level of flexibility with the role and working hours.
- Qualification in Food Safety.
- Knowledge of the Club & Company Health & Safety and Hygiene procedures.
- Good communication skills with peers and superiors and other departments.
- Able to communicate in clear and concise English.
- Organised and methodical.
- Upbeat and positive attitude.
Please note: You must be 18 or over and have the right to work in the UK to apply for this role.