National Coffee Operations Manager (HRMCOFFMAN) Australia
|Salary:||Commensurate with experience|
National Coffee Operations Manager
Airport Retail Enterprises is a well-established and successful Australian owned and operated business operating airport food and beverage concessions across Australia in Queensland, New South Wales and Victoria.
ARE will consider basing this position within any of the States in which we operate.
We are seeking an experienced and self-driven Coffee Operations Manager for a large Multi-Site Food & Beverage Operation at 10 Airport Terminals across Australia.
The role reports directly to the CEO as well as the Site Manager where the successful Candidate is based.
This is a challenging and complex role requiring that the demands of multiple stakeholders are met.
- Co-ordinating all Coffee related needs in 10 Airport Terminals and up to 40 cafes, building relationships with all Managers across those sites providing advice on coffee quality, sales and marketing.
- Liaising with multiple reputable coffee brands and co-ordinating through them the needs of their brand, training schedules, reports on barista skill levels and equipment needs and updates.
- Regular auditing on coffee shot dosages and times to ensure consistency and quality and control of stock levels.
- Weekly reporting on the individual stores in regards to coffee volume, sales vs coffee sales, number of cups sold, yields made from bags and average sales.
- Liaising with Point of Sale Manager and ensuring recipes throughout the company are consistent and adhered to.
- Researching and staying in touch with the market for new technology and building relationships with people in the industry to ensure the company is at the forefront of coffee and coffee technology.
- Working with current and new suppliers and building relationships for future endeavours and opportunity.
- Assist and influence then design of our coffee operations to improve speed of service and functionality.
We expect candidates with the following attributes:
- Strong personal and communication skills able to gain the co-operation of others
- An ability to think commercially and like a business owner with little direction
- Honesty and integrity
- Good analytical skills
Candidates with a strong and genuine love and appreciation of coffee are encouraged to apply.