Food & Beverage Manager / Site Manager - Canberra Airport (HRM-Canberra) Canberra, Australia
|Salary:||AU$80000 - AU$100000 per annum + Superannuation & Incentives|
Multi Outlet Canberra Airport Operation
Airport Retail Enterprises is a well-established and successful Australian owned and operated business operating airport food and beverage concessions across Australia including Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Gold Coast, Townsville and Mt Isa Airports.
We are seeking an experienced and self-driven Food & Beverage Manager/Site Manager for a Multi-Outlet Food & Beverage Operation at the Canberra Airport from start up commencement.
Note also as a new operation in Canberra, multiple new senior roles will also need to be filled including a Site 2IC, Administration Manager and Bar Manager and expressions of interest for these roles are also being taken at this time.
These roles will be challenging and complex, requiring that the demands of multiple stakeholders are met.
As an individual you will be:
- A hands on, dynamic personality
- Capable of working independently with only general direction
- Commercially astute and profit driven
- An influential, proactive and strong leader
- An excellent negotiator
- Comfortable in managing complexity
We expect candidates with the following attributes:
- A strong background in Food & Beverage/Restaurant operations management, ideally in a multi-site environment
- Exceptional understanding of controlling the ‘Cost of sales’
- Exceptional understanding of wages controls and rostering
- Proven ability to recruit, train and mentor staff and commitment to promoting an energetic and professional team of 50+ staff
- Ability to influence workplace culture with excellent communication skills and demonstrated leadership qualities
- Strong personal and communication skills able to gain the co-operation of others
- An ability to think commercially and like a business owner with little direction
- Honesty and integrity
Candidates with strong Food & Beverage or hospitality backgrounds outside of airports are encouraged to apply.