Coater Operator (MJR_COO_1) Altham, England
|Salary:||GBP11.25 - GBP11.25 per hour|
One of our prestigious clients who are a privately owned company are seeking a Coater Operator to join their team on a 12 to 13 week temporary to permanent basis.
- 1 x Nights Shifts: 7am - 7pm - Monday to Thursday (£11.25 per hour). Start and finish times may be staggered (based on staff count) - notice supplied on site if required.
The rate of pay may increase to £12.25 per hour when offered a permanent contract (based on individual performance and attendance levels within the first 12 to 13 weeks).
- Operating a Silicone Coater machine
- Packing products, which includes wrapping, weighing and palletising goods.
- Ensuring data is accurately recorded using in-house computer system.
- Following work instructions and customer specifications
- Working to a priority list.
- Meeting/exceeding performance standards with regards to safety/waste and quality.
- Maintaining a clean and tidy environment.
- Any other duties directed by your Supervisor or Manager
- Actively getting involved with initiatives and projects.
- To have an understanding of all procedures relevant to role.
- Machine experience- Essential (full training for role is provided).
- Regular manual handling & manual dexterity – Essential.
- Numerate/Literate – Essential.
- Ability to work unsupervised- Essential.
- Flexibility to work days/nights and weekends – Essential.
- Printing background – Desirable.
- IT Literate – Desirable.
- Used to busy factory environment – Desirable.
If you are interested in applying for this role please "apply" using the option below - alternatively please call Kris or Jamie at Major Recruitment on 01254 920800 if you have any queries surrounding these roles.
You can also register in advance for future vacancies by completing the following registration form and selecting “Blackburn” and “Industrial / Manufacturing” on the first page of the form.