Food Production Operative (MJR_FPO_1) Accrington, England
|Salary:||GBP10.26 - GBP10.26 per hour|
We are recruiting throughout January for a manufacturing and distribution company providing a range of bakery products such as pies, sausage rolls, pasties, quiches, fresh cakes and sandwiches to numerous outlets across the North west.
Clients for this company including Booths supermarkets and football clubs such as Preston North End, Liverpool and Everton.
Please note that the role below have finish times which are not set. The roles can finish either prior to or after the below finish times (based on completion or required production / orders).
Details of the day shift:
· Working days: Sunday to Friday with 1 other day off in the week
· Working hours: 6am – 2pm (38 hours a week)
· Rate of pay: £9.50
· Location: Huncoat, Accrington, BB5
Details of the night shift:
· Working days: Saturday to Thursday plus 1 day off in the week
· Working hours: 9.30pm-5.30am
· Rate of pay: £10.26 an hour
· Making and baking bread – putting dough on to machines/catching dough off machines
· Handling baking trays and racks / weighing ingredients / using ovens
· Completing paperwork for entry on to computer systems
· Weighing / lifting flour bags and dough
· Manual handling, glazing breads and packing products
· General cleaning of work areas and adhoc general warehouse duties
Requirements for applicants:
· Be able to commute to Huncoat for a 6am start on the day shift (due to limited public transport options)
· Be able to work on bank holidays due to year round operation
· A good level of English (both spoken and written)
Benefits for applicants:
· Discount of 20% on all products
· Training offered to degree level by the company after 12 weeks
· Opportunities to progress to Line Leader based on performance
· Weekly pay every Friday for previous weeks hours
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN APPLYING FOR THIS POSITION PLEASE CALL 01254 920800. Alternatively if you are interested in registering for future vacancies please complete the following registration form.