Heavy Equipment Operator, Massachusetts (BBBH179209) Leominster, Massachusetts
|Salary:||USD55 - USD60 per hour + O.T, Benefits after 1 year|
Heavy Equipment Operator
- Location: Leominster, Massachusetts (HQ), Projects throughout MA
- Duration: Full-time
- Salary: $55.00 per hour/ $115,000 per annum
- Healthcare: Provided after 1 years’ service
Family owned site and utility contractor, based in Leominster, Massachusetts.
Project portfolio includes Federal, State and Municipal industries.
Services include General Contracting, Construction, Reconstruction and Excavation.
- Operate heavy equipment in compliance with the company's operating safety policies and procedures.
- Provide recommendations for maintaining and improving environmental performance.
- Load and unload equipment from vehicles and trailers.
- Ensure company equipment, material, and the work site are maintained, kept clean, and stored in a safe manner. Collect and dispose of scrap, excess materials, and refuse.
- Observe distribution of paving material to adjust machine settings or material flow, and indicate low spots for workers to add material.
- Complete required paperwork, reporting, and other documentation.
- At least 10 years’ experience working as a Heavy Equipment operator
- Experience operating bulldozers, forklifts, diggers, backhoes, hydraulic trucks
- Prior experience working for a General Contractor or Self-performing contractor in excavation or construction projects. Ideally roads, sewer mains, bridge reconstruction or similar
- Relevant safety licenses
- Willingness to travel throughout Massachusetts as required
To be considered for this opportunity, candidates must have:
- U.S Citizenship or Green Card Status at the time of application
- Valid U.S Driver’s license