Cloud Presales Consultant (01.06.2022) United Arab Emirates
New Upcoming Job Opportunities
- Solve business and technical problems for prospective clients and customers. Uncover and understand customer goals and challenges and determine which Oracle Cloud Application or Technology product will solve their business needs.
- Propose correct BOQ composed of relevant SaaS components in addition.
- Minimum of 8+ years of experience.
- Understand the needs and pains of the customer and then link them to a set of products/solutions provided by Oracle.
- Actively maintain in-depth technical Oracle product knowledge and Industry trends & technologies:
- Oracle SaaS ERP, SCM, EPM, and HCM Clouds – architecture, operations, security, configuration, extensibility, integration, analytics.
- Oracle PaaS Cloud – database, development tools, integration tools, analytic tools, digital assistant, identity management, CASB, etc.…
- Advanced technologies like AI, IoT, ML, Blockchain, etc.
- Maintain awareness of relevant competitive Enterprise Applications products and technologies.
- Responds to tenders, RFI’s, RFP’s, proposals concerning product/solution information.
- Create and maintain relationships with key stakeholders at our prospects.
- Ability to present and discuss key industry issues at multiple levels (C-Level to IT Managers).
- Support the sales team in presenting the solution design and benefits to the customer.
- Prepare for and participate in the Bid Review Committee and engage with Finance and Contracts to ensure profitability clearance and partner compliance of the solution presented.
- Review, understand, analyze, and evaluate technology trends and new business models ideas.
- Engage with vendors and attend technical forums to keep updated on state-of-the-art technology.
- Collaborate with business development & product marketing team across digital solutions to find opportunities for and showcase ideas in the Innovation and emerging business pipeline.