Senior ICS/OT Cybersecurity Consultant (18.05.22) England
Our client, a leader in the Nuclear industry, is looking for a Senior ICS/OT Cybersecurity Consultant.
- Degree standard education in related subject [or equivalent experience].
- Good understanding of OT Risk Management, Cyber Threats, and Vulnerabilities.
- Good understanding of I&C systems design and operation.
- Must be confident in own abilities and be able to deliver in a dynamic environment.
- Excellent communication skills and able to strike up effective working relationships.
- Experience to assure and review Information and Operational Technology systems (e.g., ICS / SCADA / IoT).
- Knowledge of Information security standards (e.g., ISO27000, NCSC, GDPR).
- Knowledge of ICS Cyber Security Standards (e.g., IEC 62443, NIST SP).
- Knowledge of industry.
- Ability to obtain NSV SC Clearance.
- Experience with I&C systems design, commissioning, or operation in a nuclear plant environment.
- CS & IA experience in a large infrastructure project environment.
- Relevant Professional Certifications or Equivalent: e.g., ISC2 CISSP, GIAC GICSP.
- Recognised and certificated ‘Behavioural Safety Programme’.
- Experience of working in a high security environment.
- Proven experience within a large project environment.
- Knowledge of Nuclear Security Regulations and Standards (e.g., NISR 2003, ONR Security Assessment Principles).