Microsoft Azure Architect (30.05.22) United Arab Emirates
New Upcmoing Job Opportunities
- Create functional design specifications, Azure reference architectures, and assist with other project deliverables as needed.
- Assess and develop application modernization architecture towards re-platforming towards Azure PaaS services including.
- Supporting the Pre-Sales process, scoping out technical requirements and solutions to meet the strict security and performance requirements of prospective clients.
- Provide recommendations to clients with respect to cloud migrations and prepare technical implementation roadmaps for Azure adoption.
- Learn, learn, and learn by staying up to date on all technical developments related to Azure and other public cloud platforms.
- Proficient with data migrations utilizing Python, PowerShell & Microsoft Solutions.
- Effectively lead teams of Architects and Engineers building cloud services that may be organizationally and geographically distributed.
- Ability to mentor Architects and engineering staff.
- Participate with contract discussions that involve technical decisions.
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience in defining and implementing Azure based large solutions.
- Experience and understanding of security requirements for cloud like IAM, Web Application Firewalls, Data protection.
- Experience in building CI/CD methodology in Azure using technologies like VS online, Jenkins, TFS.
- Understanding about the challenges and considerations to be catered for while migrating applications from on-premises to Azure.
- Knowledge of migrating applications to Cloud using Tools like AppZero, ASR etc. will be nice to have.
- Fundamental knowledge of AWS is also required and understanding on how Azure IaaS v/s AWS IaaS compares to each other, and conceptual knowledge of AWS RDS is desired.