DES - Employment Consultant (FXE8E) Varsity Lakes, Gold Coast, Australia
|Salary:||Superannuation & Salary Sacrifice|
Access Community Services Limited (ACSL) is Australia's leader and specialist in settlement, employment, training and youth and social enterprises for migrants, refugees and mainstream clients, in Queensland, particularly in the South East. As a community based, not for profit organisation limited by guarantee, we boast over a 30 year history of serving our local community which was originally established in Logan in 1984. We are committed to fostering community development, youth, settlement and employment initiatives and to providing personal support programs to address the needs of disadvantaged youth and community groups including migrants, refugees, humanitarian entrants and visa holders.
Our Employment Consultant/s will be responsible for the case management of a Disability Employment Services Caseload, and/or other Employment Programs as applicable. You will also be responsible for identifying and implementing a range of solutions that will assist our clients into gaining sustainable employment, whilst maintaining compliance as stated within the contracted agreement and Access Community Services policies and processes. You will be expected to utilise principles of innovation and best business practices, while applying sound knowledge of labour market demographics, job seeker cohorts and employers across the regions that you are employed in. You may also be responsible for managing ongoing monitoring and support for both employers and clients, once a client has been placed. You will work as part of a dynamic team delivering quality Disability Employment Services, Community Employment and Parents Next program to culturally and linguistically diverse, disadvantaged people and disabled clients.
- Case management of DES job seekers, Parents Next participants and/or Community Employment programs;
- Ownership of the entire ES process from initial appointment through to post placement support;
- Develop and Manage new and existing business relationships and partnerships, ultimately resulting in revenue growth for the organisation and securing sustainable employment and training opportunities;
- Create employment and training opportunities for jobseekers;
- Ensure individual KPIs are met including targets, budget, outcomes, claims and all service requirements as stipulated by ACEL;
- Negotiate employment opportunities and promote job ready clients to active vacancies;
- Positively promote ACEL and its services, maintaining a high profile and professional company image;
- Ability to grow a caseload under a user choice DES model.
- Reverse marketing and cold calling experience;
- Case management experience;
- Proven ability working to targets and KPI's;
- Resume writing skills;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Strong administration and compliance capabilities;
- ESS experience;
- Experience working in employment services;
- Ability to promote the organizational objectives, mission and values to the clients that you are managing;
- I.T. Skills including Internet, Email, Word and excel and ESS essential;
- Knowledge of relevant legislation including Anti-discrimination, Equal Employment Opportunity, Occupational Health and Safety, Privacy and Freedom of Information;
- Current Driver’s License;
- Current QLD Paid Blue Card or ability to obtain one;
- Current Paid Disability Worker Screening Check or ability to obtain one;
- Rights to work in Australia;
- Current First Aid Certificate.
Forward your application addressing the selection criteria (no more than 2 pages) included along with the cover letter attachment and current resume. For a copy of the Position Description - please email Gauri Patankar, Recruitment Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
***Applications will not be considered without the resume and response to selection criteria. Please merge your cover letter and selection criteria in a single document.***
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and strongly encourage people with disability, Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people, mature aged workers and people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds to apply.