Customer Service (37163) Macquarie Park, Sydney, Australia
|Salary:||AUD30 - AUD31 per hour + super|
- Temporary role with immediate start
- Work from home- Monday-Friday office hours
- Gain experience working with a supportive team
- 6 week assignment initially
About the company
A Global Healthcare organisation with a focus on quality research and development to ensure continued growth. They have a strong reputation in the market and are known for their passion and support for their people, voted one of the top places to work in Australia 2021.
A group of seasoned industry professionals who believe in empowering their people through training and support. You will be made to feel welcome by the friendly and approachable team.
About the Opportunity
Join a dedicated customer service team within Animal Health to deliver exceptional customer service to internal and external stakeholders. Within this role you will manage a diverse range of enquiries, report adverse events and update the database accordingly.
- Managing customer and sales team enquiries via phone/email
- Record and update database with customer information
- Build relationships with internal stakeholders and customers
- Manage product related enquiries, adverse event calls and promotional campaigns
- Any other ad-hoc enquires from the Customer Care and Sales team
Skills and Experience
- Systems oriented- Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Experience working in the healthcare industry is a must- Pharmaceuticals, Animal Health
- Capability to problem solve
- Strong attention to detail
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Gabby Norton, Senior Recruitment Consultant on 02 8877 8717 for a confidential discussion.
Healthcare Professionals Group. Recruiting all positions, at all levels, into biotechnology, medical devices, pharmaceutical and scientific companies. For more pharmaceutical, medical or healthcare related job opportunities visit www.hpgconnect.com