Order Management Coordinator - German - Amsterdam - Temp (1023-7106) Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Salary:||EUR1 - EUR100 per annum + n/a|
The Order Management Specialist is the internal point of contact for customers and works closely with Sales Force, Finance, Purchasing and Supply Chain departments, building and maintaining professional relationships with our customers. He/she manages the customer order in such a way that an optimal balance between customer requirements and the company’s capabilities can be achieved. German language skills are a must for this position.
The target is to ensure outstanding service standards and maintain high customer satisfaction.
This is a role for 6 months with a possibility of extension.
- Overall responsibility for processing and tracking of customer orders, including relevant purchase orders
- Manage administration of stock agreements (levels in system are set by planning)
- Maintain sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication with other departments, Sales Reps as well as with Customers
- Manage the assigned orders End to End with little support & guidance from Team Leader
- Identify and assess customers’ needs and deadlines to achieve satisfaction
- Maintain product as well as industry knowledge
- Follow company policies, Order Management - procedures and work instructions
- Responsible for all complaints of administrative nature (Wrong pricing, wrong slit width, wrong material supplied)
- Native or Fluent German skills are a must with additional fluent English language skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise, and manage time efficiently
- Excellent administrative skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Customer focused/service minded
- Proactive and hands on and well-mannered
- Stress resistance