EHS Manager - Pharmaceutical (230530.1) Darmstadt, Germany
|Salary:||EUR50000 - EUR60000 per annum + pension and benefits|
Are you a qualified occupational safety expert?
Do you have experience working in the pharmaceutical industry?
Then this is perfect opportunity for you!
The Environment/Health & Safety team of a pharmaceutical production company in Darmstadt Are looking for an EHS Manager for the newly built pharmaceutical packaging centre .
As EHS Manager, you will accompany the commissioning of the packaging centre and also look after the old building.
The EHS Manager prepares and is responsible for the EHS master plan for pharmaceutical packaging, which includes the EHS projects.
You must have sound knowledge and experience in environmental protection, occupational health and safety, energy management and, ideally, initial professional experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
As an EHS Manager within production, you will support the plant manager in implementing the EHS requirements effectively and in compliance with the law and will lead the safety officers.
Successful candidates must have:
- Completed engineering studies, or similar, in the environmental or safety field
- Qualification as a specialist for occupational safety
- At least 3 years professional experience in the field of occupational safety, health and environmental protection
- A high level of responsibility and assertiveness
- Good knowledge of German environmental protection and occupational safety law
- Very good command of English and German, written and spoken
If this sounds like an opportunity you would be interested in then APPLY BELOW, or contact Claire Kiwanuka at NonStop Consulting on the ex 7119.