Salesforce Developer (SFDCDEVBCNOCT22) Cataluña, España
|Sueldo:||EUR45000 - EUR50000 por año + 10% bonus + Social Benefits|
Our client, international end-user leader within Pharmaceutical industry, with Spanish offices in Catalonia, is looking for a Salesforce Developer to be the Technical and functional Expert, who will handle the ongoing development, improvement, and maintenance of your respective assigned applications using your knowledge and experience.
Role & Responsibilities
- Work closely with Business, System Leads and functional peers to understand needs that are covered by the Apps assigned to you; including proposing new technology solutions based on SFDC platform technology.
- Implement features, changes, bug fixes, and similar for SFDC applications assigned to you in declarative or programmatic manner.
- Handle overall Deployment Management, Code Version Control, Test Coverage, and associated tasks for your application.
- Ensure overall App quality, considering storage, object limits, governor limits, data architecture, and user experience.
- Enforce proper code quality practices and support peers with best practices for application scalability & reusability.
- Ensure proper documentation & knowledge is maintained at every stage of delivery life cycle.
- Take ownership of the Incidents and be responsible for Maintenance of the Application along with Enhancements.
- Be responsible for Testing and Deployments for the Applications.
- Responsible for providing technical designs from gathered complex requirements and converting those to efficient and actual solutions.
- Involve yourself in platform wide initiatives, such as new platform features, BusDevSecOps, and offering improvement suggestions on how to deliver more value through the SFDC platform to BI.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Management Information System or related discipline.
- At least 3 years of experience as a Salesforce Developer, knowledge on Veeva CRM is valuable (but not compulsory).
- Knowledge of customisation and programming with APEX code, Triggers, Visual force, Lightning Web Components, Apex Data Loader and should be able to work with Salesforce Setup activities like Flows, Approval Process and related Salesforce.com technologies.
- Hands-on experience working with Salesforce API (Tooling API, Metadata API, Rest/ SOAP API, Bulk API, etc.).
- Comfortable with handling SFDC Operational tasks, with troubleshooting and debugging skills.
- Experience in developing complex solutions on Sales & Service Cloud in Salesforce.
- Experience in using code control and deployments (GIT, SFDX, etc.)
- Salesforce Admin and Platform Developer 1 certification. Other certifications is a plus.
- Understanding of both DevOps/Agile (SCRUM) and Waterfall delivery principles and the importance of SDLC (Software Development Process) and coding methodology principles.
- Collaborative outlook, with a seek first to understand, then to be understood mentality.
- Experience working in an international and intercultural environment and availability to travel.
- Excellent spoken and written English.
- Communication skills, problem solving, results oriented, agility and teamwork skills.
- Permanent position with competitive salary (gross and additional compensation as a bonus).
- Plenty of social benefits in addition to the salary compensation:
- Flexible working conditions (hybrid role, 2 days remote work and 3 days on site every week)
- Life and accident insurance
- Health insurance at a competitive price
- Investment in your learning and development
- Gym membership discounts