Public Relations Manager (81874) Chicago, Illinois
|Salary:||USD60000 - USD70000 per year|
LaSalle Network has partnered with a rapidly growing retailer located in Downton Chicago. Due to their growth and expansion to the west coast, our client is adding a Public Relations Manager to their team. This person will manage the external PR agency and internal public relations team and drive all public relations and marketing strategies.
Public Relations Manager Responsibilities:
- Manage all integrated public relations campaigns with emphasis on social media and media relation
- Coordinate and manage the content and design for all communications collateral
- Communicate with external influencers in industry and media
- Manage and mentor a team and external agency
Public Relations Manager Requirements:
- Five plus years of experience in PR
- Three plus years of agency experience in public relations
- Creative and analytical thinker
- Excellent organization and project management skill
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
If you’re eager to join a rapidly expanding retailer, please submit your resume today!
Recruiting Lead, Marketing
Keywords and Related Terms: public relations , media relations , social media , budget , analytics , marketing
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.