Senior Investment Analyst (JO-1708-126285) Auckland, New Zealand
Our client, a thriving New Zealand property development and investment company has an exciting newly-created career opportunity for a Big 4 CA trained or Management Consulting Senior Analyst. With their specialist expertise, they have projects ranging from large scale, medium to high-end developments in urban environments and historic precincts. Based in beautiful offices in the Auckland CBD, you will work with a team of passionate, smart, entrepreneurial people in a growing business that plenty of exciting projects.
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will support the Director/CFO in new business investigations, analysis of current projects and negotiating of new tenancy arrangements. This will be a multi-faceted role where there will be plenty of challenge, variety and solid mentoring along the way. Bring your roll your sleeves up attitude, intelligence, thirst for learning and you will be rewarded. Your responsibilities will include:
· Monitor the financial performance of existing developments
· Prepare feasibilities for new developments, running scenarios and reporting
· Analysing new development and investment opportunities
· Assist in due diligence process and follow-up consultants
· Assist in establishing bank facilities including coordination of satisfaction of conditions precedent, managing lawyers on generating and processing loan documentation
· Writing investment recommendations for new projects
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
You will be degree qualified in property, finance or similar. You will be a Senior Analyst in a Big 4 Chartered Accounting firm or within a high-profile Management Consulting firm. You will have strong analytical and financial skills, an ability to build solid relationships with a range of stakeholders internally and externally. Your professional approach, intelligence and can-do attitude will be well rewarded in this growing business.
A competitive salary, yearly performance bonus and mobile phone will be included in the package. You will work in attractive offices in Auckland CBD with a team of passionate, committed individuals in a business that has a range of interesting projects where you will be at the forefront of new investment opportunities.
Keen to hear more? Please click on the apply button below and send your CV.