Speech Pathologist - Desert Therapy - Alice Springs (JO-2203-2441) Alice Springs, Australia
- Flexible working arrangements
- Professional development grants
- Relocation support
Why Desert Therapy?
Desert Therapy is a local multidisciplinary practice aiming to provide a high-quality service in rural and remote Australia. You will be responsible for planning, delivering and evaluating speech pathology services for customers and NDIS participants across the lifespan which build on family/client strengths and priorities.
What’s in it for you?
- Highly supportive career development and progression opportunities
- Education support grants available for eligible candidates
- Opportunity to work within an experienced and multidisciplinary team
- Opportunity to work in remote communities
- Substantial financial assistance available for relocation costs.
What’s the role?
- Working in a culturally diverse environment, provide a contemporary evidence-based occupational therapy service, including assessment, treatment planning and evaluation, for people presenting with a wide range of conditions and syndromes
- Provide services and supports within the parameters of the funding available
- Build positive and productive relationships exist between Desert Therapy, the local community and families
- Lead and contribute to the development of individual and group programs
Is this the right role for you?
Not limited to but before you apply, we need you to have:
- Tertiary level Speech Pathology qualification and current membership with Speech Pathology Australia (SPA)
- Creative and innovative approach to service delivery
- Strong interpersonal and written communication skills
- Timely report writing of high quality
- The ability to work independently.
If you are an experienced Speech Pathologist seeking change or career development with an established and dedicated company apply today by clicking the ‘Apply Now’ link. Alternatively If you would like to know more about this unique opportunity or to find out other opportunities within the Allied Health Industry in the Northern Territory like this, please contact Brie Culph on 08 8982 1056 for a confidential discussion.
Check out our Careers Page on LinkedIn!