Recruitment Administrator (WAKRECADMINBB) Wakefield, England
|Salary:||GBP16000 - GBP17000 per annum|
EXCELLENT RECRUITMENT OPPORTUNITY – IMMEDIATE START
For this role YOU will ideally be based within 30 minutes of Wakefield
SALARY AND BENEFITS: £16,000 to £17,000 negotiable per annum dependant on experience.
This is an opportunity to join one of the fastest growing independent specialist Logistics and Warehousing recruitment agencies based in Wakefield.
With existing clients and a recognised name, we are seeking an experienced Recruitment Administrator, keen to further their career in recruitment.
Whilst the list of requirements and attributes is listed below, we are looking for an experienced administrator, ideally in the transport and logistics market. We are seeking someone equally adept at multi tasking various elements of their work.
This is a varied role, with plenty of autonomy, a chance to join one of our busiest offices and shape the future of our company.
ADDITIONAL JOB INFORMATION:
- Working for an established company
- Genuine Career prospects
- An annual salary of £16,000 to £17,000 negotiable per annum depending on experience
IDEALLY YOU WILL POSSESS THE FOLLOWING:
- Efficiently carry out the day-to-day worker assignment controls
- Complete recruitment; payroll, and HR administrative functions
- Receive bookings from clients, allocate appropriate candidates to bookings, complete the booking sheets and notify clients and candidates
- Interview candidates ensuring all relevant documents are copied and logged. Ensure candidates are eligible to work in the UK, take up and record references before allocation of work
- Meet, greet and deal with ad-hoc employment enquiries efficiently and professionally
- Be able to work proactively on own initiative in the absence of the Branch Manager
- Fully understand and correctly log WTD hours, holidays, tacho infringements, tacho returns
- Ability to think on your feet
- Excellent Organisational skills
- A positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Driven and ‘self-starting’
- Ability to learn quickly
- Excellent Computer Skills (Microsoft Windows/Office)
- Driving Licence would be ideal although not essential
Why Rapier? Because We Deliver!
ABOUT RAPIER EMPLOYMENT:
Rapier offers over 28 years of excellence in providing dedicated workers to leading third party clients. We are committed to sourcing, supplying and placing both temporary and permanent workers into a full range of commercial, production and logistics positions.
We are recruiters for many leading logistics firms in the UK. We are constantly on the look-out for drivers, warehouse and office based staff to fill both temporary and permanent positions.
As an equal opportunities employer, we place great importance on treating all employees fairly. As part of a generous employee package we offer many training and development opportunities, excellent rates of pay (including pension and holiday pay) and a benefits package that includes medical plan, life and disability cover.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of Rapier Employment, who are a recruitment business.
FIND US ON FACEBOOK/TWITTER: