Agronomy Sales (BJKSAIL432) Mattoon, Illinois
gpac is currently assisting a well-established Ag retailer in their search for a Sales Agronomist. This retailer has multiple locations, and has a loyal customer base in the region. This is an opportunity to work for a well-respected retailer.
- Sales of chemical, fertilizer, and seed to producers
- Create recommendations to increase farmers yields and bottom line
- Crop scouting for weeds, pests, insects, and disease
- Treating seed and product delivery
- Soil and tissue sampling
- Assist with prescription mapping
- Degree in Agronomy, Ag Business, or related field
- Experiences in crop scouting and creating recommendations
- Ability to build relationships with producers
- Knowledge of common agronomic issues farmers face
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to start their career with a premier retailer in the area.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 30 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.