Electrical Maintenance Engineer (22924) Blackburn, England
|Pension, Bonus, OT, Healthcare
Electrical Maintenance Engineer
3 shift Pattern (6am – 2pm, 2pm – 10pm, 10pm – 6am)
Very competitive salary – please ask for more details
Bonus + Pension + Healthcare + Holidays + lots of training courses
My client, a global manufacturer is looking for a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer to join their growing team
Reactive and proactive engineering at a 24/7 production site, ensuring minimum downtime. Working on continuous improvement projects, and to a safe manner in line with Health & Safety procedures. This a great position for an enthusiastic multi-skilled maintenance engineer to work with a progressive business.
- To support the manufacture and supply, on time & in full, of deep drawn components in line with customer and regulatory requirements, in a safe, environmentally responsible and cost effective manner.
- Carry out preventative maintenance on all production-based equipment and constantly looking at opportunities to improve their effectiveness.
- Provide a fast and efficient reactive breakdown repair service to ensure production targets are met.
- Take responsibility for all the maintenance activities during night shifts, assisting the production team leaders in prioritising work.
- Support the project engineering team in installing and validating new production equipment and taking responsibility for them on handover to production.
- Support 5S activities throughout the business.
Skills and Qualifications
- Qualified to a minimum of National Certificate level in an electrical discipline.
- Served a recognised apprenticeship in a relevant discipline, NVQ level 3 or equivalent.
- 18th Edition wiring regulations.
- 2391 or 2395 Electrical Inspection and Testing preferable.
- Experience working in a production-based maintenance environment for a minimum of 3 years.
- Experience working with a wide range of automatic production equipment.
As a business our client is a true market leader within their industry with a strong presence across the UK. With a secure portfolio of clients these roles provide a stable and secure opportunity in the present economic market.
In return for your commitment my client offers a stable and secure career. To apply please email your CV / resume to email@example.com
Hunter Selection recruit Engineering & Technical professionals in Design, Manufacturing, Field Service, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Production, Purchasing, Manufacturing, and Mechanical Engineering