Mechanical Design Engineer (22980) Knutsford, England
|Hybrid, Overtime, Pension
Mechanical Design Engineer
Competitive Salary, please ask for more information
Hybrid working role with Overtime, Pension, Holidays
My client, a market leader within their sector is looking for an ambitious Mechanical Design Engineer to join the team. This role will involve the full design of all systems for the business in line with customer requirements and current safety guidelines. This business operates in a secure market, with a strong customer base. This opportunity offers long term security and technical development.
- Ensure the accurate and timely production of mechanical and tooling assemblies working within customer requirements
- Process Mechanical engineering design changes
- Maintain appropriate documentation and ensure that all unused components are returned to stores.
- Produce detailed machine & tooling design drawings
- Contribute towards the continuous improvement programme
- Scope to suggest and implement strategies to improve working practices
- Liaise with shop floor to relay accurate machine build information.
- Pursue personal development of skills and knowledge necessary for the effective performance of the role.
Skills and Qualifications
- Qualified to Mechanical Engineering or Mechatronics
- Mechanical CAD package experience
- Attention to detail and high degree of accuracy
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally both verbally and in writing with all stakeholders
With a secure portfolio of clients these roles provide a stable and secure opportunity in the present economic market.
In return for your commitment my client offers a stable and secure career. To apply please email your CV / resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Hunter Selection recruit Engineering & Technical professionals in Design, Manufacturing, Field Service, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Production, Purchasing, Manufacturing, and Mechanical Engineering