Service Engineer (20890) Knutsford, England
|GBP38000 - GBP47000 per annum + Van, Fuel, Laptop, Bonus, Pension
FMCG Manufacturing Industry
£38,000 - £47,000 + Perks
Bonus Scheme, Pension, Life Assurance, Holidays, Weekend Overtime, Van + fuel, Phone & Laptop
Days – Monday to Friday – Limited working away, maximum 40 nights per annum
Due to strong order projections and continuing work across their business, our client has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Service Engineer to join their team. With a strong presence within the FMCG Industry, this opportunity offers a unique chance to work within a truly technically challenging and diverse environment.
- Respond promptly and effectively to requests from the Service Desk to attend customer sites
- Install and perform routine preventative and corrective maintenance procedures on the full range of equipment to the required standard to ensure customer satisfaction
- Assist with customer training requirements
- Assist customers and colleagues with problems that arise offering practical and appropriate solutions
- Maintain individual skills and technical knowledge to Company standards.
- UK wide travel, very ad hoc travel overseas. Approx. 40 nights away per year
Key Skills Experience
- Time Served, Multi Skilled Engineering Skillset
- Must be strong both electrically & mechanically
- Preferably experience with Food, FMCG, Automated equipment
- Must have Service Engineering experience, well versed in a customer facing environment
- Full Clean UK Driving Licence
As a business, our client is a true market leader in their specific industry across the whole of the UK and Worldwide. With an established portfolio of clients within the industry this role offers a unique challenge for the technically minded Engineer.
In return for your commitment my client offers a stable and secure career for technically motivated engineers. To apply please email your CV / resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Hunter Selection Recruit Engineering professionals in Design, Manufacturing, Field Service, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Production, Purchasing, Manufacturing, and Mechanical Engineering