Quality Inspector (QI-1807) Irlam, England
|Pension, Overtime, Holidays
Competitive Salary, please get in touch for more information
Pension, Life Assurance, Wellbeing activities, Overtime
A growing business is looking for an experienced Quality Inspector to the join the team. The company is experiencing an excellent growth period and has invested a lot into the staff and facilities. This is an excellent time to join the business, and with job security, progression/development opportunities, this is perfect for an ambitious individual with a passion for Quality in manufacturing
- Follow quality control procedures for all shipped-out goods and incoming raw materials.
- Inspect the quality of all incoming supplies from suppliers. Reject all incoming raw materials, parts, bought in products and accessories that fall short of quality standards and promptly reject and quarantine and notify the appropriate department of the problem.
- Ensure any process which is producing non-conforming products is paused and contained until issue is resolved.
- Complete quality certificates pre-dispatch of goods when applicable and required (2.1,3.1) etc.
- Train and monitor staff in quality checking, recording and escalation. Instruct staff on quality control issues to improve the quality of the product.
- Prepare the inspection process’s documentation, which should contain inspection logs, reports, and performance data collection.
- Make suggestions for production process enhancements to guarantee that quality control requirements are met.
Skills and Qualifications
- Proven experience as quality inspector or relevant role
- A keen eye for detail and a results-driven approach
- Familiarity with quality testing machines and systems
- Thorough knowledge of quality control standards and testing methodologies
As a business our client is a true market leader within their industry with a strong presence across the UK. With a secure portfolio of clients these roles provide a stable and secure opportunity in the present economic market.
In return for your commitment my client offers a stable and secure career for technically motivated engineers. To apply please email your CV / resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Hunter Selection recruit Engineering professionals in Design, Manufacturing, Field Service, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Production, Purchasing, Manufacturing, and Mechanical Engineering