Coating Sprayer (22218-C) Irlam, England
|Pension, Overtime, Holidays
Competitive Salary, please get in touch for more information
Pension, Life Assurance, Hybrid Working, Wellbeing activities,
A manufacturing business based in Manchester is currently looking for an experience Coating Sprayer to join the team. In this role you will be an integral part of the production team, and responsible for the manual spraying of manufactured goods. This is an excellent position to join a close-knit production team at a growing manufacturing business offering great job security.
- Setting up spraying equipment.
- Ensure all materials are mixed correctly to obtain the exact colour and consistency.
- Prepare surfaces to be covered.
- Apply primer coats.
- Apply main coats and finish.
- Check finished work as part of quality control.
- Clean and maintain spray equipment.
- Spraying a combination of wet and powder coating.
- Working on various shaped and sized sheets and components.
- Performing changing of colour’s and packing of finished products.
- Full preparation of spray booth including selecting of paint from stock and correct paint guns.
- To check in any unused product back into stock by following the proper stores processes.
- To support with stock count checks as and when required.
- The role may require travel to and from all UK sites, and Romania on occasion to support the wider function.
- To safely operate ovens for sprayed parts
Skills and Qualifications
- Must be experienced in the application and operation of plant equipment
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Normal colour vision
- Ability to work on own initiative as part of a team
- Excellent hand to eye coordination, exeprience of Powder Coat process
As a business our client is a true market leader within their industry with a strong presence across the UK. With a secure portfolio of clients these roles provide a stable and secure opportunity in the present economic market.
In return for your commitment my client offers a stable and secure career for technically motivated engineers. To apply please email your CV / resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Hunter Selection recruit Engineering professionals in Design, Manufacturing, Field Service, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Production, Purchasing, Manufacturing, and Mechanical Engineering