Civil Engineer (8550) Perth, Australia
|Salary:||AUD100000 - AUD160000 per annum + Superannuation|
Perth is currently offering a continuous pipeline of Perth-based projects that are in the middle of construction or soon to start. I am working with multiple contractors who are seeking Civil Engineers on all levels for current and upcoming projects in the Perth metro.
I am seeking candidates with experience in several different areas including:
This candidate will need to be a motivated individual looking for longevity and career progression. This individual will be experienced in the delivery of technically challenging infrastructure projects, maintaining the highest standards with tight deadlines.
- Tertiary Civil or Structural Engineering qualifications.
- 2+ years’ exposure to civil construction OR infrastructure projects.
- Confident in Project Planning, costing and schedules.
- Proficiency with QA processes, testing and documentation.
- Experience in managing sub-contractors & liaising with the client.
- A pro-active, can do attitude and the ability to hit the ground running.
- Positive references from previous employers, demonstrating a stable employment history.
- MRWA experience highly regarded.
An attractive salary is on offer for the successful candidate. Don’t miss this opportunity to work with some of the most respected names in the industry!
Shortlisting will commence immediately, click apply now or please email your resume to Ben@zenithsearch.com
All communication and your resume is treated strictly confidential and will be kept completely private until we have discussed the role and you are comfortable to move forward with the opportunity.
To find out more details on this position or any other opportunities in the construction industry, please call Ben on 0480042518 or email email@example.com