Project Manager (8731) Perth, Australia
|Salary:||AUD200000 - AUD250000 per annum + Superannuation|
A WA contractor currently making noise in the industry, delivering a range of high-quality civil projects. A drivable distance from Perth, my client is currently delivering multiple scopes of work including earthworks, concrete packages, services, and other civil constrcution valued at over $80 million.
I am currently seeking a Project Manager happy to work on a 5:2 DIDO roster with a tight-knit, family-owned business and team. This candidate will need to demonstrate strong people management skills as they will be acting as the most senior on-site with multiple direct reports. I need a project Manager that is commercially savvy, understands, and has worked on multiple contract types.
- Tertiary Civil or Structural Engineering qualifications.
- 8+ years’ exposure to civil construction OR infrastructure projects.
- Confident in Project Planning, costing, and schedules.
- Proficiency with QA processes, testing, and documentation.
- Experience in managing sub-contractors & liaising with the client.
- A pro-active, can-do attitude and the ability to hit the ground running.
- Positive references from previous employers, demonstrating a stable employment history.
- Experience Managing projects $50mil plus is highly regarded.
An attractive salary plus an uplift is on offer for the successful candidate. Don’t miss this opportunity to work with one of the most respected names in the industry!
Shortlisting will commence immediately, click apply now or please email your resume to Ben@zenithsearch.com
All communication and your resume is treated strictly confidential and will be kept completely private until we have discussed the role and you are comfortable to move forward with the opportunity.
To find out more details on this position or any other opportunities in the construction industry, please call Ben on 08 9366 9608 / 0468 365 112