Civil Engineer - FIFO (8565) Perth, Australia
|Salary:||AUD120000 - AUD170000 per annum + Uplift + Superannuation|
With the end-of-year insight, there is no slowing down. I am currently working with a range of clients seeking several Engineers for resource-based projects. These businesses have won a number of new projects that involve a wide range of civil scopes Including Earthworks, Concrete Structures, Services, and Roads.
I am considering candidates with 4 plus years' experience. These candidates will need to be motivated individuals and happy to operate on a 2:1 FIFO roster. These individuals will be experienced in the delivery of technically challenging construction projects while maintaining the highest standards with tight deadlines.
- Tertiary Civil or Structural Engineering qualifications.
- 4+ years’ exposure to civil construction OR infrastructure projects.
- Confident in Project Planning, costing and schedules.
- Proficiency with QA processes, testing and documentation.
- Experience in managing sub-contractors & liaising with the client.
- A pro-active, can do attitude and the ability to hit the ground running.
- Positive references from previous employers, demonstrating a stable employment history.
- BULK EARTHWORKS, STRUCTURES, SERVICES, ROADS experience highly regarded.
An attractive salary plus uplift is on offer for the successful candidate. Don’t miss this opportunity to work with one of the most respected names in the industry!
Shortlisting will commence immediately, click apply now or please email your resume to Ben@zenithsearch.com
All communication and your resume is treated strictly confidential and will be kept completely private until we have discussed the role and you are comfortable to move forward with the opportunity.
To find out more details on this position or any other opportunities in the construction industry, please call Ben on 0480042518.
Team Lead - WA Construction