Contract Administrator (8011) Perth, Australia
|Salary:||AUD140000 - AUD0 per annum + Superannuation|
- HEALTHY PIPELINE OF WORK
- 5:2 DIDO ROSTER
- WORK CLOSELY WITH DECISION-MAKERS
A recent project win has found one of our clients needing additional support to help deliver an NPI package valued at over $70million . A company that specialises in the installation and construction of mine site villages and expansions. My client is looking for a Contract Administrator to join the team on a permanent basis and help deliver this 13-month project.
I am seeking a candidate with a clear understanding of the different types of contracts used on civil infrastructure projects. This individual will be reporting to an Operations Manager, with a strong commercial background and extensive knowledge of civil contracts, you will be provided with support and training if required.
To be considered for this position it is essential you display the following:
- Tertiary qualifications in Construction Management or Quantity Surveying
- Minimum 4 years’ experience working as a Quantity Surveyor/CA, with a contractor.
- Significant exposure to civil infrastructure projects in Western Australia
- A proven history of long-term involvement in winning and delivering projects of $10m+ in value
- A demonstrable track record in business and systems improvement for greater commercial control
- Strong understanding of commercial management and project controls
Only current Perth residents will be considered, Australian Work Rights essential.
You will be working with a highly respected National mid-tier contractor, alongside some of the industry’s best, on a complex, long-term project in Perth.
Shortlisting will commence immediately, click apply now or please email your resume.
All communication and your resume is treated strictly confidential and will be kept completely private until we have discussed the role and you are comfortable to move forward with the opportunity.
To find out more details on this position or any other opportunities in the construction industry, please call Ben on 0468 365 112