Software License Manager (BBBH30067) Vilnius, Lithuania
|Salary:||EUR500 - EUR700 per day|
Job Title: Software Licence Manager / Software Asset Manager
Location: Fully Remote EU
Rate: €60 - €90 per hour
Job Type: Contract – 6 months initially
An exciting opportunity is now available with one of our tier 1 telecoms clients!
They are currently looking for a Software Licence Manager / Software Asset Manager with strong experience of working with the Microsoft Stack to join their team for a 6 months intial contract.
Software License Manager is performing reconciliation of software licenses in scope. They will ensure licenses acquired by the client are used efficiently across IT’s infrastructure.
You will initiate activities to keep IT compliant to all agreements you manage.
You will work in a customer focused dynamic environment putting high demands on cost optimization and continuous improvement.
You will work in a team with very competent colleagues and a high energy level.
- Degree in IT Engineering or similar
- License expert for a Software Supplier or a group of Software suppliers.
- Deep knowledgeable of the terms and conditions of the Supplier contract(s)
- Deep knowledgeable of license rules and regulations such as the software entitlements and Product Use Rights.
- Knowledge of processes linked to Software license
- Knowledge of ITIL and SS-ISO 19770
- Strong collaboration skills combined with deep subject matter expertise
- Worked with or have knowledge of software license tools
- Understanding building block and what are required for compliancy.
- Professional skills in English both written and spoken
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply now with your updated CV in Microsoft Word/PDF format to Ben.firstname.lastname@example.org or Dylan.Jackson@Source-technology.com