Childcare Paralegal (BBBH95488) Liverpool, England
|GBP20 - GBP30 per hour
I am currently, recruiting a paralegal to join a Childcare Legal Team. This is a great opportunity for someone with Legal experience in this area of work. This will be based in Merseyside, the role offers the successful applicant agile working and a fantastic chance to join a highly motivated and dynamic team.
ROLE: Childcare Paralegal
CONTRACT: 4 Month- possible extension
RATE: £20-£30 (umbrella)
- Paralegal/Legal Assistant with relevant legal experience in this particular area of work experience of working in a legal office environment.
- Completing court bundles, drafting correspondence and other legal documentation.
- Preparing court bundles and assisting solicitors with trail preparation.
- Deadlines and timescales experienced and a good user of various Microsoft Office applications.
- The ability to work as part of a team but also be self-motivated.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a childcare /family legal team, ideally within a local Authority.
- Work under pressure ensuring timescales and legal obligations is met.
- A strong communicator in different formats of written, oral and electronic formats.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you or someone you may know, don’t hesitate to get in touch with Beth Kirby Via email, Beth.Kirby@servicecare.org.uk or via phone on 01772208969