Machine Operator (BK36712) Malton, England
Castle Industrial and Construction are recruiting for a well-established and growing food manufacturer of pre-packed and chilled food products based in the Malton area who are seeking Machine Operators to join its expanding team.
- To operate and programme cooking machinery to ensure the food is cooked to the correct standard.
- To ensure that the correct stack patterns, rack type and configurations are used.
- Report any issues, breakdowns malfunctions to both shift supervisor and QC team leader
- Check records against template graphs and start quarantine procedures for any out of specification product.
- To be computer literate and be confident with recording data.
- Manually load racking, which can be very physically demanding
- Follow all health and safety guidelines
- Train and sign off training for any new employee in retort entrance procedures
The business partners directly with many well-known retailers to design, cook and package quality food products. Every day, they cook upwards of 150,000 delicious ready meals based on around 200 different recipes and counting and developing new ones all the time in partnerships with their customers. Their range includes: chilled and ambient ready meals; British, Chinese, Indian, Italian and Vegetarian cuisines, gluten and dairy free products, vegetable accompaniments, sauces and toddler food.
- £7.93 an hour, pay rate increasing to £8.30 with a £15.00 a day shift allowance, circa £21k per annum
- Overtime hours available, up to £15.86 and hour rising to £16.60 an hour when fully trained.
- Genuine Temp – permanent opportunity
- Monday-Friday shift pattern, rotating shift pattern of 6am-2pm, 2pm-10pm.
- Full-Time ongoing hours
- On-site Parking
- Transport to the site is provided for specific shift pattern from Scarborough.
Please contact Beth at Castle on 01723 500643 or email@example.com